These terms and conditions outline the terms and conditions for using the missosology.com website located at https://missosology.com. We believe that by accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. Do not continue using the missosology.com until you have agreed to abide by all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
In other words, the missosology.com and/or its licensees hold intellectual property rights to all items in the missosology.com. All intellectual property is protected. You can access it with a missosology.com for your own use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
you should not:
- Re-release the content with the missosology.com
- Sell, rent, or get an accessory license with a missosology.com
- Copy, copy or duplicate from missosology.com
- Redistribute content from missosology.com
- You have the right to post comments on our website and to do so you have all the necessary licenses and consents;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property without restricting the copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- There is no profanity, libel, assault, malicious or illegal substance in the comments, it is an invasion of privacy
- Comments are not used to request or advertise a business or option, or to show business activity or illegal activity.
The following companies may link to our website without prior written consent:
- Governmental institutions;
- Search engine;
- News organization;
- Online directory distributors may link hyperlinks to other commercial websites linked to our website; In
- Our website is a comprehensive organization of non-profit organizations, business campuses, and accredited businesses that cannot be hyperlinked.
You may not frame in any way around our web pages that may alter the visual presentation or appearance of our websites without prior consent and written permission.
We are not responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link will appear on any website that may discredit, discredit, infringe, or otherwise violate the rights of any third party considered defamatory, obscene or criminal.
Allotment of rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or any specific link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We keep these terms and conditions and policy coordination at all times. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the link.
If you find any objectionable link on our website for any reason, you are free to contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider attachment removal requests, but we are not obligated to you or we have not responded directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is accurate and we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We do not guarantee website availability or website content up-to-date.